Friday 3 July 2009

Qatarbilly and Blogger

OK, so I am not in Dubai anymore. I have decided not to be Dubaibilly anymore. My email address (which was billbrad@emirates.net.ae) no longer works. But Blogger won't let me change any of this. I have tried to change my email address which is associated with the blog, but Blogger simply refuses to do it. I still have to sign in as dubaibilly and use a non-existent email address to do so. And I don't understand why.

If you have anything to do with Blogger (rather than just using it) or if you happen to know how to make blogger do this mundane thing, please tell me.

I guess I could set up Waiting for Skopelos 2: The Qatar Years, but I don't want to.

Suggestions?

3 comments:

Em said...

make a new blogger account with your new email addy. invite your new account to be an author, giving admin privileges. once you've accepted and are in, delete your old profile and voila! you're now in your new account with your old blog.

Anonymous said...

I deleted my blog, so I'm just anonymous now !!
But nice to read your Blog again: Waiting for Skopelos,Qatarbilly
Regards,
Marion ;-)

Jayne said...

I rather like the Qatarbilly tag :-)
I think all is well re my situation, but will know more by the end of this week. Stay tuned :-)