Saturday 7 June 2008

A new thing from Blogger

So I just went on Keef's blog and he was raving about this new blog toy that he has found. So, I thought I'd give it a go.

What it does is list the blogs that you link to in order of the most recent post and says how long it is since the blog was updated. Seems like fun to me. The trouble is, when you click one of the links, instead of taking you to the blog it takes you to the RSS feed, so you have to click RSS in the address bar at the top to get the blog. I'm not best pleased about that.

Also, mine doesn't seem to display any of the times of last posting. And a couple of "blog type" sites are not actually blogs as far as this new toy is concerned, so I'm not best pleased about that either - perhaps I will get used to it - I dunno, the jury is out at the moment!

No comments: