Saturday 10 May 2008

Baggins Again

Now, I know that some people visit this blog simply on the off chance that I may have posted a new photo of Baggins. Never mind the drivel that I write or any other photo's I may put up here - they are of little consequence. Baggins is what is required!

OK, I give up - just for you, some new Baggins pix coming right up. Now, you know that Baggins likes to climb into any box or bag that just might be available, well these pix were taken just after Mrs DB and I had got back from shopping yesterday - yes, I know, they aren't Spinney's bags, but that doesn't mean my previous post isn't true, it's just that these bags hold more shopping than the yellow and green plastic ones, and the handles are better - they don't try to cut your fingers off while you are carrying your goods from the car to home.

But I digress, Baggins pix:

Baggins Surprised

Baggins looks somewhat surprised that I should be taking his photo!


Baggins the Poseur

But having got used to the idea, he decides to pose for the camera.


Baggins has had enough!

But it doesn't take long before enough is too much - as in "take that camera and shove it!"

7 comments:

Em said...

i love baggins :)

Anonymous said...

Tenho dois belos gatos!
Este seu é lindOOOOOOOO!

Passionate Dilettante said...

Phwoah! What an animal!
(I was on Ji's blog and saw you were there too. Hey sweetie!!)

Anonymous said...

This is my first intro to Baggins; what blue blue eyes.

Blue...blue...must...obey...Baggins...tuna?...

dubaibilly said...

Baggins says thank you to all his fans! He really is a lovely cat and does have beautiful eyes - the only problem is that the pupils are so big that he gets red-eye even from ordinary house lights. It is virtually impossible for me to photograph him without him having read eye. As a result I always have to photoshop his photographs before I print them or put them on the net. I should by a separate flash unit, but I'm not sure it would work.

Cheers

DB

dubaibilly said...

Baggins says thank you to all his fans! He really is a lovely cat and does have beautiful eyes - the only problem is that the pupils are so big that he gets red-eye even from ordinary house lights. It is virtually impossible for me to photograph him without him having red eye. As a result I always have to photoshop his photographs before I print them or put them on the net. I should by a separate flash unit, but I'm not sure it would work.

Cheers

DB

CaliforniaKat said...

i love the progression. Baggins is so cute. I'm allergic to cat dander, so the most I can do is admire from afar. Thanks for sharing him.