Saturday 31 May 2008

What I like about blogging

So, there I am, wandering through the blogs that I link to, an activity I do fairly regularly to keep up with what other people are up to and I'm on Jin's blog reading the comments on Luxor Lite when I found a comment by someone named Keith.

I have no idea why, but I decided to follow the link and found this absolute gem of a blog so I thought, "I like this, I think I'll link to it so I can come back and check it again". And that is exactly what I've done.

So, Keith, you have got yourself a new fan.

And that is what I like about blogging.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Keith is such a nice bloke really we exchange emails now & then, which makes him all the more real. I love it that a man of his age takes a keen interest in computer technology & stuff. He's very talented bless him :-)
Did you check out John'g as well? That chap deserves a bloody medal for having such a positive outlook on life!

Seabee said...

Keith has another fan here - thanks for the link.