Tuesday 11 December 2007

Telecommunications Companies aren't always Cr@p 2

So, there I was, at work, teaching away, when all of a sudden the phone rang.  Aye, aye thought I, better answer that in case it's a phone call.  The voice on the other end of the line (? - is it a line when you are talking on a mobile, perhaps it was the voice on the other end of the microwave - whatever), said "Hello, I'm the Etisalat engineer and I'm here at your apartment to sort out your new phone line".  


Apart from not letting me know when he would be coming so that I could arrange for him to get a key, that was pretty impressive!  The guy at the Etisalat office said it would be done in three days time and that was done in two!  

Well done, Etisalat!  Again!

Now if I could just have my ADSL connection, please.

No comments: