Monday 3 December 2007

Waiting for Skopelos?

I guess all blogs have a name, but why "waiting for Skopelos"?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the beautiful Greek Island of Skopelos and in particular Skopelos Town and Harbour.

And this is where Mrs Dubaibilly and I own a home.  We live and work in Dubai but I have ten years to go to retirement and Mrs Dubaibilly wants to knock all this working for a living stuff on the head in about 7 years and this is where we are going to retire to.

Wouldn't you be "Waiting for Skopelos"?

5 comments:

Keef said...

Which is your house then?

Passionate Dilettante said...

oh yeah....... the stuff of dreams.
There's a lot to be said for this happy ever after lark.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I understand "waiting for Skopelos" entirely. I got back in early November after two months. Where is your house in town? Check out my website about plans for a public library in town. There are very few in Greece, you know, so plan to bring all your books! www.theasite.homestead.com

Grumpy Goat said...

The Goat and his Beloved Wife have yet to locate their own particular Skopelos.

But the search continues.

Mme Cyn said...

Actually, Dubaibilly, do you and Mrs DB know the Mandalioses, formerly of Dubai? I believe they've got a house on Skopelos... she's been trying to get me out there for years. Hmmm.